YOU'RE STILL THE ONE...

When the first time i saw u...

I saw love...

And the first time u touched me..

I felt love..

And after all this time,,,

You're still the ONE I LOVE..




Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting Pampered and Becoming Spoiled

As a women...
Do u enjoyed of being pampered..?

Talking about myself..

In my family, i am the youngest female members..
there are only three flowers in my family..my mum..my sister n ME.. =)



I cant figure out wether i was too 'manja'..or not
tak pernah pon rasa d manjakan....or tak rasa pon memanjakan diri..
hihi..
but somehow,,,some ppl say i was too manja..
my sis always said i was too lembik..(as refer to always sakit sana sini)
and my brother few times said i am a "puteri lilin" (as refer to..i will get migraine if exposed directly under the hot sun light..)




and my mum concluded that...thats because i was too manja..
huh
still,,tak nak terima kenyataan kah? huhu~

As a women..
As a lover..and a fiance of my mr. kyno.. =) =) =)

i love to be pampered by himself..
although he is an army officer...(thats because ppl always look army as 'kasar')
believe me...
he is so sweet..(romantic sgt!)
bak kata Shaheizy Sam,, in Adnan Sempit Movie,,, "Dalam Hati ada Taman".. :P



And the question is..."Is there any relationship between being pampered and becoming spoiled??"

the question was posed because in some ocassions,,i do agree this co-relation..

let's flashback.....

last weekend..
early in morning he called me to go for breakfast..
we met then,,go to breakfast..dating..movies..taking pictures..love moment..etc..
on that day..
i can see trough his eyes,,that he loves me so deep..
deeper than before..
on that day,,
he really pampered me a lot..
feels like a princess..
the day just filled with joy and laughs
definitely love is in the air..=)
the way he treat me,,,
was so amazing than the early days we being a couple 8 years ago






and the time passed..
until we need to say good bye..
he needs to go back to Terendak..
my eyes pooled with tears..
as i dont wish to let him leave..

the night then i couldnt sleep..
all the laughs..the affections..
the sparkling of his eyes..the way he looked my eyes..
the way he spoke..the way he hold my hands..
oh my..
this 'angau' continues..
the next..n next n..next night..
until last nite
everytime wanna hear his voice...






OK..enough flashback!
back to present moment...

i feel i was too spoiled becoz i was too pampered!
the great amazing kebabommm treatment make me sick!
"the love sick!"

too much pampered and becoming spoiled n ngada- ngada!

thank God..i can control myself not too overwhelmed..and disturb him..
coz he is a busy man.."Berkhidmat untuk Negara"
hehe..ada jugak kacau2..
yet..
he is so sweet that he always there to layan this stubborn fiancee of him..
cant wait to meet u this week honey!

as always..i love u!

No comments:

Post a Comment